¼ cup water or 2 tablespoons oil
1 onion 1/4 in. dice
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 -cup celery 1/4 in. dice
1 carrot 1/4 in. dice
1 lb. tofu cubed 1/2 in. dice
1/4 cup Braggs liquid aminos
2- Tbs. lemon juice
1-1/2 Tbs. The Vegetarian Express' Lemony Dill Zest
1 tsp. The Vegetarian Express' Veggie Chick Seasoning
1 tsp. The Vegetarian Express' All-Purpose Veggie Seasoning
½ tsp. Salt if needed
1 cup cooked quinoa
1/4 cup chopped parsley
6 cabbage leaves
2-3 cups of your favorite marinara sauce
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups chopped onions
3 cloves chopped garlic
1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic & Red Bell Pepper Zip
1 large green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup chopped celery
3/4 cup sliced green onions
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
1 1/2 teaspoons Veggie Salt
2 bay leaves
2 cups Golden Broth (4 tsp broth seasoning per 1 cup water)
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or Tony Chechere’s Creole seasoning
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons vegetarian Worcestershire sauce (non vegetarian may have anchovies)
1 1/2 pounds Morning Star sausage links sliced
1 can Chick peas Roughly mashed
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- Combine oil and flour in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture is golden colored about 10 to 15 minutes
- Add onion, garlic, green pepper, celery and green onions
- Cook, stirring often, 10 minutes or more until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Roasted Garlic Red Bell pepper Zip, seasoning salt, bay leaves, 1 cup of golden broth, hot sauce or Tony’s, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and MS sausage and chick peas
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaves. Garnish with parsley and serve over grits or rice.
3 Tbs. olive oil
2 1/2 lb. ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced, in chunks
2 cloves garlic
2 Tbs. Agave Nectar
2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbs thinly sliced basil
2 1/2 tsp. Golden Broth Seasoning
1 lb. fettuccine, cooked
3/4 cup Parma Zaan Sprinkles
- In a skillet saute garlic till golden
- Reduce heat and add chives, parsley, basil
- Add tomatoes, agave nectar and cook another minute
- Remove from pan and mix with noodles
- Put into a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper as you desire. Sprinkle with Parma Zaan Sprinkles. Garnish with basil sprigs.
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cups soy sauce or Braggs Aminos
1/3 cup lemon or lime juice
1 Tbs. Lemony Dill Seasoning
1 lb. firm tofu
- Cut tofu into 8 1 x 1 x 4 slices.
- Place tofu sticks in the marinade and let rest 2 hours or overnight
- To grill place tofu sticks in a George Foreman or other grill. Grill tofu on all four sides (you can grill two sides at a time with the foreman then turn and do the other two sides) till golden (about 5-7 minutes)
- Eat and serve as a finger food or over brown rice with a sauce. Or cab be served for breakfast with grits!
- Drain water from tofu and press with paper towel to remove remaining moisture. Then slice Tofu into 1/2 inch slices
- Lay on plate or cutting board. Sprinkle with Pepper-like and Golden Broth seasonings till covered. Turn over and repeat
- Lay in hot oiled skillet, cut the heat to medium and sear and brown on both sides.
Cook 3-5 minutes on each side. Enjoy in a sandwich or as a breakfast protein.
1 1/2 c. brown Basmati rice
1/2 c. wild rice
1 3/4 Tbsp. Beef Like Seasoning
4 green onions minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
5 c. water optional
1-2 c. Morning Star Farms Griller Crumbles
green pepper, optional cut to the size you like, add with onion
- Saute the green onion in the oil or use rice cooker (see rice cooker option below)
- Add rice, water, Crumbles and Beef Like Seasoning. The measurements are the same as the rice cooker option.
Rice Cooker Option:
- Saute' green onions and mushrooms with rice cooker turned on high. When soft, add remaining ingredients
- Be sure the rice cooker is still on the "cook" setting and put the lid on. It will switch to warm setting when done.
Nutrition (per serving); 182.9 calories; 20% calories from fat; 4.2g total fat; 0.0mg cholesterol; 414.9mg sodium; 168.2mg potassium; 29.6g carbohydrates; 2.6g fiber; 1.2g sugar; 5.9g protein
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 onion finely diced
3 Tbs. oil
1 can Worthington Diced Chicken in gravy (vegetarian)
1 tbsp. chili powder
2 tbsp. curry powder
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. cumin
2 tomatoes, roughly chopped or a can of diced tomatoes undrained
1/2 cup chopped, dried cilantro
1 bay leaf
3 potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into chunks
1 can coconut milk
Add Veggie Salt and Pepper- Like to taste
- Saute garlic and onion in large pot with oil
- When cooked, add chicken and seasonings
- Stir in potatoes, coconut milk and salt and pepper. Cook until cocounut base thickens
- Serve over hot rice.
Want to see this made on Youtube? Go to Malaysian Curry
4 C. broken whole grain bread pieces
1 c. pecan meal
1/2 c. onion, chopped
1 t. sage
1 1/2 t. Greek Isle Seasoning
1 T. Nutritional yeast
1/2 T. flour, whole wheat pastry flour, soy, unbleached
2 c. unsweetened soy milk
All-Purpose Veggie Salt to taste
- Pour milk over the bread and soak for 10 minutes
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together
- Stir and scoop and put on a cookie sheet. Then bake at 350 for 25-30 min.
- When golden, remove. Best with Rich Brown Gravy mix
- Boil water with salt and add pasta
- Process basil, pine nuts, garlic in food processor. Add oil and keep pulsing. Add Parma Zaan and salt
- Toss together with pasta and 3/4 cup pesto.
1 onion diced
3 T. vegan margarine or olive oil
5 cups water
1/2 c. Creamy White Gravy Mix
1 14 ooz. can coconut milk
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
3/4 t. cumin
3/4 t. curry
3/4 t. ginger
1/4 t. All Purpose Veggie Salt
3 T. Golden Broth Seasoning
- In a large pot, saute onions in margarine for 3-5 minutes till they are soft
- Mix water and gravy mix together until blended with a fork
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into the pot.
- Bring it to a boil and turn down to a simmer for 15 minutes. Delicious and creamy.
2 cups macaroni
1 cup daiya cheddar cheese
1 cup Parma Zaan Sprinkles
2 tbs Earth Balance spread
Sea salt to taste
- Cook Macaroni as directed on package
- Remove from heat and drain. Do not rinse.
- While macaroni is hot, add cheeses and butter.
- Reheat if necessary and serve or put in a baking dish and sprinkle with Parma Zaan Sprinkles and bake 30 minutes.